PDA

View Full Version : B120 - Sensors and Talkback feature does not work after upgrade

acoliangco
07-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Hello.

I had very high hopes for this monitor despite the very bad reviews.

Out of the box, the item worked okay. Then it asked for an upgrade of firmware.

After upgrading it to firmware 6.4, the HUMIDITY, TEMPERATURE, and TALK-BACK features were all gone.

These are the primary reasons I bought this item rather than the M100.

Please advice.

acoliangco
07-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Oh my ... not even the night vision is working.

Now I just have a really expensive M100.

niehanse
08-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Hello.

I had very high hopes for this monitor despite the very bad reviews.

Out of the box, the item worked okay. Then it asked for an upgrade of firmware.

After upgrading it to firmware 6.4, the HUMIDITY, TEMPERATURE, and TALK-BACK features were all gone.

These are the primary reasons I bought this item rather than the M100.

Please advice.

I have the same problem after the 6.4 firmware upgrade in addition the picture flips upside down. please give us an immediate respons from support and a very fast solution. This is the most buggy upgrade i have seen!

Philips - Tereza
08-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Dear acoliangco and niehanse,

we do apologize for any inconvenience, there were technical issues with releasing new software version of the app. However, this has been fixed now and you should upgrade again or try to uninstall the app and install back again the newest version.

Once again we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Philips Moderator Team

Byron
08-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Same thing happened to mine when I did a factory reset and reconfigured it. Deleting and reinstalling the app did not resolve the problem.

niehanse
08-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Thank you for a quick response! BUT after a delete/reinstall on both Iphone and Ipad ( the software v. is now 2.3.0) the problem is NOT resolved. No sensors show up and i forgot to mention that the night vision on/off/auto did has gone too

kylie
08-16-2013, 03:11 AM
try --
1) delete monitor
2) press the reset button
3) pair up again

that should help

Byron
08-16-2013, 01:20 PM
try --
1) delete monitor
2) press the reset button
3) pair up again

that should help

I've tried all of those suggestions and it does not help. After resetting and reconfiguring one of my monitors over and over I was finally able to get it working but my second monitor will not work no matter how many times I try. Every time it completes the setup and the talkback, temp/humidity and remote viewing features do not work at all.

niehanse
08-18-2013, 09:37 AM
Suddenly today1808 the troublesome webcam worked again with alerts/sensors/windowflip etc.
Now it leaves me wondering when the next thing happens. This camera B120 has been pretty long time on the market and should work flawlesly -

One last thing is that i wonder if the humiditysensor is correctly calibrated - seems to give pretty HIGH readings compared to others