PDA

View Full Version : DCM3175/12 stopped working

bennyjonasson
07-28-2013, 07:41 AM
I bought my DCM3175 Microsystem yesterday and started using it right away with my iPad mini. But after a few hours the system stopped working, the display is dead.

When I try to startup the system there is a sound from the CD-player, but nothing more happens. The CD-player works if I force a CD down the slot, but the display still shows nothing.

All customer support is closed today, but i wonder if anybody else has the same experience of DCM3175?

Faust
07-29-2013, 02:52 PM
hi bennyjonasson, that's very unfortunate really!!! i'm afraid with this system the only thing you can try is to reset it - unplug it for a little while (5 mins to 20 mins) and connect back again. if this does not help, i would contact the retailer or philips local customer centre and ask for a repair or exchange.

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 08:48 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina