PDA

View Full Version : M100E & in-sight issues

Piroto
08-14-2013, 10:07 AM
I've being using the M100E camera for several months and I've been observing these recurrent issues:

- I don't always receive the alerts in my mobile even if my connection is good (it is because I can see the cam live without any flow interruption). The parameters are ok (movement sensibility at 80%).

- Sometimes there is no record in my dropbox although it's set as ON in my in.sight appli.

- When the recording in my dropbox is ok, it continues even if I set it as OFF in my in.sight appli.

- The cam seems to have missing in detection. There was clear activity in the room and the parameters in the in.sight appli was correct and unchanged but no alert and no dropbox recording.

The microfirmeware and/or the in-sight appli need severe improvements :eek:.

Philips - Tereza
08-14-2013, 11:25 AM
Dear Piroto,

thank you very much for your comments and feedback, we do really appreciate that. I will pass your comments onto our Product Development team who constantly works on improvements of our products and its Apps.

To fully disable the dropbox recording, you will have to switch off both Motion Alerts and Dropbox in your App. Please follow the instruction given here - http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/cpindex.pl?ctn=M100/05&dct=FAQ&faqview=1&list=aa12_list_partial.html&mid=Link_FAQs&refnr=0097319&scy=HK&slg=AEN&view=aa12_view_partial.html

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Philips Moderator Team