PDA

View Full Version : I have received my 3rd SD card!

kembser
04-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Hi,

I own a 37PFL7605 TV and I live in France. Some weeks ago, I registered my TV to save my personal settings like the apps in NetTV. I then received a 4 GB SD card for Video Futur video shop as well as a code for one free film.

One day, I don't know why, my TV asked me to register again when starting NetTV. I logged in with the same email address. And some days later - I received again a SD card with a new code for a film. It then happened a third time, so now I have three SD cards and three film codes. Thank you very much Philips - but I think this is not your intention, right?

By the way - I tried to use one of my codes to watch a film. But when creating my profile for VideoFutur, I had a problem: When you enter a password, you don't see the letter - the TV displays only *. And you cannot use the TV keyboard by pressing the OK button! So it was impossible for me to use the video shop.

JohnnyQ
04-22-2011, 10:08 AM
By the way - I tried to use one of my codes to watch a film. But when creating my profile for VideoFutur, I had a problem: When you enter a password, you don't see the letter - the TV displays only *. And you cannot use the TV keyboard by pressing the OK button! So it was impossible for me to use the video shop.

In France (VideoFutur) you might have the same issue as in the Netherlands (Videoland).
At sign in, they ask for the password. At first entrance you are allowed to define your own 4 digit number code. (It is not well explained that the first time you can define your own number code).
You just need to enter 4 numbers, not text.

So, you have also received 3 vouchers, good for 3 free movies! Enjoy!