PDA

View Full Version : return to the old epg guide please !!!!

piaucri
05-08-2011, 07:42 AM
As much as owners of TV and other 8605 models
I am disappointed by the new update!
former running smoothly. The return function of the guide leads us to the chain starting! focus on the program chain! I am amazed at the lack of professional programmers philips! Where are the testers? We are the testers? I found a new job at Philips without knowing it! But I paid for!!

Erikrijnders
05-08-2011, 09:42 AM
I have the 37PFL8605/12H and I want the NEW IP EPG, but I donot have the new IP-EPG???

So, I am asking you: what type TV do you exactly have?

Toengel
05-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi,

I like the new IP-EPG (but Philips need to fix some bugs first)...

Toengel@Alex

piaucri
05-09-2011, 06:08 AM
I have the same tv as yours
37PFL8605
I am very happy with this model
just one thing ... The MediaConnect program!
impossible to play a movie or a youtube video in wifi with My Laptop! the demo of this feature in Philips is not quite the reality. I had to plug my laptop on my tv with a vga cable and the audio output. And then I bought a keyboard and a wireless mouse. And while there is nikel (flawless)!!
bye

Nettle
05-09-2011, 09:54 AM
I have the 37PFL8605/12H and I want the NEW IP EPG, but I donot have the new IP-EPG???

So, I am asking you: what type TV do you exactly have?

Are you watching the EPG with the "Ethernet Cable" setting or with the "TV" setting?

The second one in Italy is very poor of infos (few channels support it).
In the Lan cable setting, the GUI is very user friendly a very rich of contents (a lot of channels offer it).

regards

piaucri
05-10-2011, 06:56 AM
my modem is quite far from my tv! So I look through the EPG key wifi!
that is why I have trouble reading remote files that are on my laptop.
Greetings from Belgium

Are you watching the EPG with the "Ethernet Cable" setting or with the "TV" setting?

The second one in Italy is very poor of infos (few channels support it).
In the Lan cable setting, the GUI is very user friendly a very rich of contents (a lot of channels offer it).

regards

Philips
05-12-2011, 02:29 PM
As much as owners of TV and other 8605 models
I am disappointed by the new update!
former running smoothly. The return function of the guide leads us to the chain starting! focus on the program chain! I am amazed at the lack of professional programmers philips! Where are the testers? We are the testers? I found a new job at Philips without knowing it! But I paid for!!

We fixed it!
Thank you for reporting it.