PDA

View Full Version : 46PFL9704H TV Can't make it to work with iPad philips myremote app

kostiska
05-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Wirelesly connected to the same router scanning but not working . Unfortunately the original remote control has been destroyed by my todler son so I have replaced with logitechharmony . I typed the numbers for jointspace sequence as described in the manual but it simply switched channels (i did not got any extra message). My TV software seems to be updated . Please help as this app looks great !
thanks

kostis

Toengel
05-15-2011, 07:48 AM
Hi,

what do you mean that your software "seems" to be updated? Just look at the support web site to be sure! JointSpace need at least on of the latest firmware updates (see jointspace.sourceforge.net). Then go into TV mode and enter the numbers very quickly. The jointSpace logo appear only for 1-2 seconds...

Toengel@Alex

kostiska
05-18-2011, 08:44 PM
My TV software is updated i.e. when I run the update software option (via Internet) from the setup menu I get a message software is up to date.
The problem is that I type the number sequence but I get no jointspace logo only a change in my tv channel . Any ideas ?
Kostis

Toengel
05-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Hi,

which firmware version is installed on your TV? You need at least Q5492_0.26.76. Of course you can install the latest version (26.78). The integrated update isn't always up-to-date. So please check your installed firmware. JointSpace was first introduced with 26.76

Toengel@Alex