PDA

View Full Version : MyRemote slideshow

Daniel03
05-17-2011, 11:24 AM
I got MyRemote to work with my pfl8404H as previously did the jointspace app. It has resolved several issues I had with the jointspace app. it helps using nettv (i. e. youtube app) tremendously.
And here is the problem: The slideshow only displays Portrait pictures not landscape oriented pictures although all of them I used are of the same kind. Did anyone have the same experience? And what needs to be done to get als landscape pictures displayed on the pfl screen?

Equipment:
Apple iPad1 iOS 4.3.2
47pfl8404H
test pictures data:
portrait 1712x2288 px 24-bit 72 dpi jpeg ( displayed )
landscape: 2288 x 1712 px 24-bit 72dpi jpeg ( not displayed )

Muccie
05-18-2011, 06:06 AM
Aha !!! I had the problem that some of my pictures are shown from my iPhone4, but the same picture is not shown from iPad. The coincidence is that it is indeed a landscape picture, but I do not see what the difference between iPhone and iPad is (could be that the files size differs, due to retina or normal display??).

See also this link, in German, with my "sample" picture, that works from iPhone but not from iPad:

http://www.hifi-forum.de/index.php?action=browseT&forum_id=152&thread=8510&postID=16#16

And more and more people have noticed that the "9-buttons"-screen in the app does not work anymore.

Good testing team Philips !

Daniel03
06-02-2011, 05:32 AM
Now that the App was upgraded to version 1.1.2 I can confirm that both landscape and portrait images do appear on the ftv screen. However, mages in landscape appear to be be truncated at the left and right edges leaving black stripes letf and right on the ftv screen. too bad!

tolgaakcan
06-03-2011, 02:43 PM
I wonder when video support will be available on the software?