PDA

View Full Version : BDP 3200, Menu translation and Ok button for HDMI CEC (EasyLink)

ClaudioCas
06-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Dear all,
I have a Philips 40PFL5605H/12 and a BDP 3200. The bd player is really great, but the Italian translation of the menu is really orrible (specially for Settings menu with label like "Im.Vid" instead simply "Video").
Can I suggest a better translation for it?

I also have a trouble with EasyLink: the Tv remote doesn't have the Play Button and so if I use fast forward/backward while I'm watching a video, I'm not able to return at normal speed.
In the internal media player of the 40PFL5605H/12 the OK button of the remote have the function like Play/Pause.
Can this feature will be added in a future firmware release to correctly use the tv remote also with bd player?

Thanks a lot.
Claudio

Toengel
06-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi,

when you press the option key during viewing BDs... there should be something like a onscreen remote... there are more buttons available...

Toengel@Alex

ClaudioCas
06-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Yes, I found this walkaround but it need to do a lot of click on remote to find the play button.
The "ok button" on the BdPlayer that works like Play/Pause will be a better solution imho.

Any news about the translation?

Oscar
06-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi, but for the translation part it would be nice to come with more than one example I think. What other things are wrong and could be changed? Maybe create a topic in the wishlist and give some examples...

regards

Toengel
06-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Hi,

@Oscar

good idea. For example:

Menu XX: Entry "Im.Vid" => "Video"

Toengel@Alex

ClaudioCas
06-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Perfect! I will make all menu tranlsations soon as possible.