PDA

View Full Version : 37PFL9604H/12 JoinSPACE

Leifur_Erikson
06-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Hallo,

I try to use the MyRemote on the iPhone with the TV mentioned above. The Firmware is up to date (no update availabe on the philips-website).

I tried to activate the JointSpace on my television but it wont work. I typed in the numbers several times (with or without break). There is only the Error Message "Chanel not installed" (Sender nicht installiert) on the screen.

Any hints?

Leifur Erikson

Toengel
06-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Hi,

first you need to be in TV mode... then you need to type in VERY FAST the numbers. The jointspace logo is only visible for 1-2 seconds...

Toengel@Alex

Leifur_Erikson
06-05-2011, 11:37 AM
Hi,

first you need to be in TV mode... then you need to type in VERY FAST the numbers. The jointspace logo is only visible for 1-2 seconds...

Toengel@Alex

I think that is the problem: What is the TV mode? I switch on the television an press the button in the upper left corner (TV) of the remote control. Then I type in the number.

The FAQ of the app means: "Wechseln Sie zu "Watch TV"" (Change to "Watch TV") -- How can I do that?:confused::confused:

Toengel
06-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Hi,

with TV mode I mean, that you need to switch on your TV and you need to see a broadcast. Then type in the numbers fastly. You don't need to do something with the MyRemote app in the first place.

And you need firmware 26.78 installed...

Toengel@Alex

Leifur_Erikson
06-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi,

with TV mode I mean, that you need to switch on your TV and you need to see a broadcast. Then type in the numbers fastly. You don't need to do something with the MyRemote app in the first place.

And you need firmware 26.78 installed...

Toengel@Alex

Thank you for your help. I thought it would be enough to use the update function. I have installed the latest firmware manually. Now it works :-) :-)

Toengel
06-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi,

Perfect!

Toengel@Alex