PDA

View Full Version : TV / Monitor Out

shuki
06-18-2011, 12:23 PM
hi :-)

i want to record my pc.
but i can't find how to get the video and audio signal out from the TV.
i tried to connact my PC with HDMI or VGA, i see my PC on my TV but not on my DVR.
i connacted my DVR to SCART 2.
the output i get is only the analog channels (video and sound) , but i want to change it to an input divce.........

someone can please me with this problem ? :confused:

my TV is 40PFL8605H/12

THANK U !

Toengel
06-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Hi,

why don't you use an PC program to capture your PC content (e.g. desktop)?

Toengel@Alex

shuki
06-18-2011, 12:41 PM
hi thx for the reply :-)

it is much more easy for me to just record it on my DVR, i dont want to load on my PC's RAM too much
i dont like to play with all the record file formats :-(

thank u any way :-)

petasis
06-18-2011, 04:45 PM
hi :-)

i want to record my pc.
but i can't find how to get the video and audio signal out from the TV.
i tried to connact my PC with HDMI or VGA, i see my PC on my TV but not on my DVR.
i connacted my DVR to SCART 2.
the output i get is only the analog channels (video and sound) , but i want to change it to an input divce.........

someone can please me with this problem ? :confused:

my TV is 40PFL8605H/12

THANK U !

SCART is an analog interface, you cannot get a digital signal from it (the TV would need a digital to analog converter for it). (This is the reason you cannot get DVB-T channels also from SCART)
Now, regarding digital signals, it is not allowed. It is HDCP that disallows it.
Regarding vga, the signal is not compatible with video signal, so it can be pass through SCART (again you need a converter).

candyMania
06-24-2011, 02:35 AM
hi thx for the reply :-)

it is much more easy for me to just record it on my DVR, i dont want to load on my PC's RAM too much
i dont like to play with all the record file formats :-(

thank u any way :-)

why not use a newelectronx hd pvr, if you dont want to use your computers ram. it seems like what you want to do - capture the pc??? im not sure, but it seems like that will work.