PDA

View Full Version : Menu différences between Android App and Web Interface

abou
02-19-2015, 08:12 AM
Hi,

(sorry for my english, i'm french....)

I have a AW5000.
It works fine with the Android App (Airstudio+ on Samsung tab) with an access to my NAS (Internet box).

But when i try to use it on a PC by the web interface and i get some différences.
In fact : i can't see the "My Network" menu and so i can't access to my NAS environnement.

Any explication or solution ? (for the NAS access from a PC, or to send NAS data from the PC to the speakers)

Thanks.

Philips - Rafal
02-23-2015, 01:45 PM
Hello abou,

Thank you for your post.

This happens when you control one AW speaker with many smartphones or tablets at the same time. When you switch from one smartphone to another smartphone or laptop to control the AW speaker then it is necessary to restart the AW speaker.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

abou
02-24-2015, 06:02 AM
It's the same if I only try to use it from my laptop with no smartphone or tab connected.
Also if i restart the speaker.

Philips - Katerina
08-13-2015, 08:41 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips – Katerina