PDA

View Full Version : WiFi Media Connect for android smartphones

DerShortyy
06-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi Philips,

are there any plans to develope an app (android) which does the same ( streaming the displayed input of the phone live to the TV ) like media connect does on the PC via WiFi?

Philips - Thomas
06-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Hi DerShortyy,

So far there are no plans on having such an App.

Regards
Thomas

Dutchtronic
06-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Hi,

I think the current (Android) app already does that: you can send (stream) your still pictures to the TV from the app via "Slideshow". Works great!

DerShortyy
06-29-2011, 03:56 PM
still streaming is no problem with the app "allshare" (for example)
but i want to stream the content of my browser to the TV.

@Thomas, maybe you can put that wish on your "Philips-Costumers-Wish-List":confused:

banyan
06-30-2011, 07:18 AM
Check out the MyRemote app from Android Market and Apple Appstore. You can push a picture to a Philips TV and soon will be able to push a video/audio.

DerShortyy
06-30-2011, 08:20 AM
...You can push a picture to a Philips TV and soon will be able to push a video/audio....

@all please read the comments. Im not looking for an app that is able to still stream or push pictures to the TV. I want an app that live-streams the entire display of the phone, no matter what is displayed. I would call it wifi media connect for mobile/ smartphones... With media connect for PC you can see everything on your TV what you are doing on your PC and thats what i want for smartphones, especially with android OS