PDA

View Full Version : My Remote with NP 3500

MRO
06-30-2011, 09:44 PM
Help! Just got the NP 3500 media streaming device. Works well with my home network - I do get wireless acces to both internet radio and also my music files on my NAS. I have now installed My Remote on my Acer Iconia A500 - unfortunately the app doesn't find the NP 3500 at all. After the latest update of the at least the demo is working in the meantime, but that's about it... Does anybody already have any experiences with accesing the NP 3500 via the My Remote app ? Thanks, MRO

sngbcn
07-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi MRO,

Please check/search the forum before posting a new thread.This way you and other users will find information more easily.

The info your request is here: http://www.supportforum.philips.com/showthread.php?1421-New-quot-MyRemote-quot-Apps.-(incl.-compatibility-list).

MRO
07-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Hi sngbcn, I'm well aware of this more or less usefull information but this doesn't get me any further as it only describes what I have already done/checked anyway. I.e.the NP3500 is connected to the same network as the tablet, the NP3500 is updated to the latest software release and I'm also using the latest version of the app available. So, the concrete question is a) has anybody already managed to controll the NP3500 with the app and b) does anybody have any experiences using the app on an ACER ICONIA A 500 (Honeycomb 3.0). Every concrete feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks again, MRO

Hi MRO,

Please check/search the forum before posting a new thread.This way you and other users will find information more easily.

The info your request is here: http://www.supportforum.philips.com/showthread.php?1421-New-quot-MyRemote-quot-Apps.-(incl.-compatibility-list).

sngbcn
07-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Hi MRO,

The sw of the NP3500 is still not ready for the MyRemote app. I'd would be nice to have as you ask other users input of their experience with android phones.

Regards,

k1200rs
09-21-2011, 12:18 PM
I think there is a generic issue with the discovery process of the 'MyRemote' application.
I (and others in this forum) face same problem. Sometimes it finds the NP3900 and sometimes not.
Can't explain why / when. I use my smartphone Samsung / Android.
I found the Skifta.com application on Android much more reliable but not offering the same control.

Philips
09-22-2011, 07:38 AM
Hi all,

1) The current MyRemote App does NOT (yet) work flawlessly on Android based TABLETS (like the Acer Iconia A500).
2) We currently face some problems with the discovery of devices in the network on certain phones for certain products.

Both these issues are known by Philips and will be addressed ASAP with the launch of App updates.

Regards, JuAn

k1200rs
09-23-2011, 02:03 PM
Thanks

angelinaS31
09-26-2011, 07:23 AM
As far as my concern i think there would be an generic your remote apps.

k1200rs
09-29-2011, 08:35 AM
Seems to me that since the new 3900 firmware, the MyRemote works better. I did not test all features, but I noticed it finds the NP3900 every time (so far) and that the application is a bit more responsive. As I said, I did not test all features yet. Selection of radios through MyRemote works fine.

jacuitka
11-27-2011, 10:08 PM
Is there any information available when my Acer A500 using MyRemote, can work with my MCI8080/12?
He can not find the system.
Regards
Jac

Hi all,

1) The current MyRemote App does NOT (yet) work flawlessly on Android based TABLETS (like the Acer Iconia A500).
2) We currently face some problems with the discovery of devices in the network on certain phones for certain products.

Both these issues are known by Philips and will be addressed ASAP with the launch of App updates.

Regards, JuAn