View Full Version : New: FACEBOOK

Philips - Mark
07-04-2011, 01:19 PM
The most popular social media website,
now direct accessible at Net TV!
Check the App gallery and install the App on your Net TV homepage.:o

marco pas
09-19-2011, 06:53 AM
I was quite happy to see there's a FB app. I can log in, see my friends, events, pics etc. but it won't show the feeds. It keeps telling me there are no feed updates.
Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?

miro9000
09-19-2011, 07:08 AM
I was quite happy to see there's a FB app. I can log in, see my friends, events, pics etc. but it won't show the feeds. It keeps telling me there are no feed updates.
Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?

Same problem for me

Nettle
09-19-2011, 08:30 AM
Even FB is almost unusable with the actual virtual keyboard (or the remote control).

We need the wireless keyboard for such applications!!!
Otherwise they're almost unusable!
:mad:

marco pas
09-26-2011, 05:41 AM
Besides the problem already mentioned above, anyone already tried to post his own status? You can enter the text, but hitting the OK button to post doesn't have any effect.

Any news on updates for this App?

ch_harald
09-30-2011, 07:00 AM
Same problem for me

Same for me (news feeds are empty) - no answer on this from Philips since 10 days?

Nettle
09-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Same for me (news feeds are empty) - no answer on this from Philips since 10 days?

Are you amazed? :mad:

There're so much topics without answers that we're not able to count them anymore.

ch_harald
09-30-2011, 07:13 AM
Are you amazed? :mad:

There're so much topics without answers that we're not able to count them anymore.

Not really - just considered, since Facebook is a NEW app, they might react faster than to the bugs claimed for months already without solution :confused:

Toengel
09-30-2011, 07:26 AM
Hi,

have you also contacted Facebook regarding the issue?

Toengel@Alex

Nettle
09-30-2011, 07:30 AM
just considered, since Facebook is a NEW app, they might react faster than to the bugs claimed for months already without solution :confused:

"They might react faster"? Are you kidding?

Take a look please to the old topic regarding bugs/failures/etc.. ("now/next" function, "sound drop issues" for example).
The reaction time (not necessary the solution) is "much slooooooooooower" than you could imagine....months (when not 1 year like the 2 examples reported above).

Take a look to the related topics still open (I'm listed in this forum since December 2010).

regards

ch_harald
09-30-2011, 07:35 AM
Hi,

have you also contacted Facebook regarding the issue?

Toengel@Alex

Hi, I checked my application settings in Facebook and NET TV has all access rights possible. So from that point of view it should work...

Philips - Mark
09-30-2011, 07:44 AM
We see that Facebook does not load the "feed updates".
We are working on a solution. Sorry for the delay.

Philips - Mark
09-30-2011, 12:31 PM
I am happy to announce release 2 of the facebook App.:)
We fixed the BUG and we added new functionality.
Check it out!

marco pas
10-01-2011, 08:08 AM
THNX Mark!

I haven't tried all the options yet, but it sure looks OK now.

marco pas
10-03-2011, 05:07 AM
THNX Mark!

I haven't tried all the options yet, but it sure looks OK now.

Hmmm when I post a feed/update, from the second row on, the text isn't visible anymore. Now you have to enter text "blind".

Philips - Mark
10-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Hmmm when I post a feed/update, from the second row on, the text isn't visible anymore. Now you have to enter text "blind".

It is OK now.