PDA

View Full Version : Net TV - picture mute - how

wis
07-19-2011, 11:09 AM
Hi,

I've a 42pfl7606 tv. In leaflet was written that this tv has "Picture mute (for radio)" option. How can I use it while I'm listening an internet radio from net TV?
This option works properly for eg.: watching TV, browsing USB.
Why doesn't it works for Net TV? :(
--
Regards

Toengel
07-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Hi,

see: http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?997-Howto-quot-Mute-screen-quot-in-Net-TV-Application-(Energy-saving)&highlight=howto

Hope this helps.

Toengel@Alex

Philips - Mark
07-19-2011, 01:06 PM
Hi,

I've a 42pfl7606 tv. In leaflet was written that this tv has "Picture mute (for radio)" option. How can I use it while I'm listening an internet radio from net TV?
This option works properly for eg.: watching TV, browsing USB.
Why doesn't it works for Net TV? :(
--
Regards

Our product developers have hidden this function somewhere else in the 2011 TV’s.:o

When you are in the radio service (like Tune-in FM);

Press the ADJUST button.
Select Picture format (= Press OK)
Press the GREEN button
Select “Screen off”.

At your service.

Toengel
07-19-2011, 01:08 PM
Hi Mark,

please indicate that as a "bug" or a suggestion for improvement. This option should be accessible directly via the Green Button - NOT ONLY for 2011, but also for 2010 series!

Also please move the Sleep Timer entry to the Green Button!

Toengel@Alex

Philips - Mark
07-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Hi Mark,

please indicate that as a "bug" or a suggestion for improvement. This option should be accessible directly via the Green Button - NOT ONLY for 2011, but also for 2010 series!

Also please move the Sleep Timer entry to the Green Button!

Toengel@Alex

Hi Alex,

During the use of Net TV the color buttons are available for use in applications. If we appoint the green button to the screen mute function it would conflict with apps that use these color buttons.

But now it is not very logic, so Bug noted.

Toengel
07-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Hi,

indeed - I didn't think of that... so you have your option or adjust buttons for a solution ;-)

Toengel@Alex

wis
07-20-2011, 07:58 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It works :)

Perhaps the solution is to use the sound mute button on the remote control to both the sound or screen?
After pressed it user could choose on the screen between screen and sound.

Alternatively, let the mute button, hold longer off the screen.