PDA

View Full Version : New on Net TV: IPLA

Philips - Mark
07-22-2011, 09:12 AM

Category: Video
Devices: Year 2010 & 2011 TV's and Blu-ray players

IPLA is the largest Internet TV station in Poland to watch live TV programs with several well-known television station in this application on request. The application includes thousands of videos, including series, entertainment and hobbies, sports and news. Recent productions are offered in HD! :)

Ipla to największa telewizja internetowa w Polsce umożliwiająca oglądanie programów TV znanych z kilkunastu stacji telewizyjnych w modelu na życzenie. Oferta obejmuje tysiące materiałów wideo, w tym seriali, programów rozrywkowych i hobbystycznych, rozgrywek sportowych i serwisów informacyjnych. Najnowsze produkcje oferowane są w jakości HD. :)

Corneel
07-22-2011, 10:12 AM
Great App, good video quality, high amount of video’s. The people in Poland will love it.
In the Popularne kategorie you find “Halo Hans” a remake of the popular series 'Allo 'Allo! (Café René).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hfHyDSTX50
The Germans destroy good movies by translating everything, but the Polish seem worse, they do a complete and terrible remake. Check it out and puke… :p

endriu
08-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Hi, I heard about this on May and still trying to get it since it's out. I have connected my 42PFL8404H TV to internet, the newest firmware and can't find this app. App Gallery has only 5 positions, facebooks twitter etc are visible and working. I am from Poland, so what's the problem could be with it?

chris
08-02-2011, 09:37 PM
I found it today but I had to switch the app gallery from Germany to Poland first.

endriu
08-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Yeah, it automatically switched to Poland, because I live there. Now I've connected TV Again and got those apps only:

Have I to register?

Corneel
08-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Hee endriu,

It states; Devices: Year 2010 & 2011 TV's and Blu-ray players
Your TV is categorized as a 2009 model.
That explains why it is not visual at your TV.
Bad luck :(

endriu
08-03-2011, 11:13 AM
Oh :( I couldn't never find that info about year of production, I've got this TV for only ca. half year (and I really love it - except slow menus). First announcements about IPLA was saying that it will support TV's from 6xxx series this is why I was trying to run it. Pity that they changed their minds...
Thanks a lot for help.