PDA

View Full Version : Full sound

jvpeters
07-29-2011, 07:46 AM
Heard that there is Full Sound technology for Philips MP3 and MP4, anyone test that? Any difference when the Full Sound is used?

pepyobo
07-29-2011, 01:12 PM
I tested the Fullsound with the Muse and the Ariaz 2011 and I must confess, for once this is not a Marketing feature but a real regulation of the sound quality.
From my hears it seems that the FullSound improve the balance between treble, middle and bass.

Obviuosly you won't see the difference if your headphones are poor quality...:(

Go try it on a shop, you'll see by yourself...:)

Carin
08-01-2011, 02:30 AM
actually agree with pepyobo. before owning a Philips MP3 player few years before (about 2 years), I used to use my ipod and iphone for "music entertainment", thinking it makes no difference if the songs are the same. but i was wrong. my frd then showed me a not very edgy looking Philips MP3 player and the sound is just stunning with the full sound on. don't know what magic they have there. but it does make a difference. worth trying!

Sync
08-10-2011, 10:27 AM
I have the SA3MUS08S player with full sound, and I must say that the quality of the sound that I get from this player is the best that I have heard in a long time. Didnt need to fiddle with any equilizer settings out of the box which I usually have to do before Im happy and the headphones provided are pretty good - they have turbo bass vents!! Def try it out if you are into your music :)