PDA

View Full Version : How to scroll in browser?

uawg007
07-31-2011, 08:44 AM
Hello,

it is not a real error, but I hope You can help anyway: how can we scroll down in the TV net browser?
Support told me, this is not possible. But do they realy add a browser without scrolling !?

Hope on Your tips!

uawg007

Toengel
07-31-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi,

scrolling is done by jumping from link to link or just press the cursor down key...

Toengel@Alex

uawg007
07-31-2011, 01:24 PM
Thx that works! But how to do if there are no links or too much links!?
Is there an other tip? Maybe by smartphone app?

smart
07-31-2011, 02:55 PM
This goes in the direction of the problem with the zoom. The only way to "scroll" in the page is by jumping to links. It's the same, if you zoom. You can't scroll if there are no links. I think, this is a real fundamental issue.

Would be create to have a mode, where one can just scroll with up/down left/right on the remote, no jumping from link to link.

Toengel
07-31-2011, 04:16 PM
Hi,

but if you see at the ne IP-EPG you also can scroll down the broadcast description... at some moment, the whole page is a "link" and if you press down a page is flipped...

Toengel@Alex

Philips - Mark
08-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Hello,

it is not a real error, but I hope You can help anyway: how can we scroll down in the TV net browser?
Support told me, this is not possible. But do they realy add a browser without scrolling !?

Hope on Your tips!

uawg007

Scrolling up and down on open internet pages can be done with P+ and P-, 2009 TV's have a P+ and P- button.
2010 & 2011 TV’s do not have this button. Press the “Options” button. Choose "Show remote control”. Now you have P+ and P- available in the onscreen menu.