PDA

View Full Version : Streaming HD movies from CANON HD Cam (AVCHD formats)

n.pouw1@live.nl
08-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Dear Philips moderator and other users,

I've bought the 42PFL7605C and it is great. It's connected bij cat 6 utp cable (cross-cable) with the router.
At first it was not possible to view the photo's bigger than 160x160 (thumnails) but i've fixed that.

Now I'm able to play the photo's from a pc in the network, the AVCHD format movies (HD movies from a portable camera filmed in 1920 x 1028) are being played but in a very pour resolution, while this should be HD resolution.
Can anybody tell me how I can change this.

Next to the upper question i'm struggeling with a HD 2TB hdd which is also in the network and supports DLNA.
It has a twonky media server build in to the HD and it should be possible to play photos and movies from this HDD (NAS) in the network as well. The movies named in the upper question can't be played at all from this WD Live Book. The PC option at the philips tv shows it as unplayable formats... which isn't true while from the pc they are playable although not in a HD resolution.

Please help me out....

ps. Im using the newest firmware on the tv as well on the WD Live Book.

Toengel
08-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Hi,

when you stream your video to your TV... what PC media server software are you using?

Toengel@Alex

Philips - Thomas
08-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Topic has been moved

n.pouw1@live.nl
08-07-2011, 02:06 PM
WD has a standard twonky media option for sharing further i don't use anything yet. What should i use ?????