PDA

View Full Version : Deleting posts without any notice

Gerhard
08-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi Philips,

a couple of days ago I've posted simply my "connectivity" issue regarding a 40PFL9705 and a Technisat DigiKorder.
And yes it describes the famous sound drop problem. And yes I wanted an official statement what to do:
Call the service for hardware replacement or wait for the next firmware update.

You can imagine, that I'm now pretty surprised, that I could not find that post any longer - any idea?
I bet it has been deleted without any further notice, because you guys are tiered of answering such
nasty posts. I understand that - no problem, but deleting posts without even a PM is not
acceptable.

- Gerhard

Philips - Thomas
08-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Hi Gerhard,

Im sorry for this experience. I can only write that no one has deleted you Post.
However your right, it is not available anymore.
At this moment i can only suggest that you Post it again and besides that we are working on the Database to find out whats happend with the Post.
I will keep you posted about the Status.

Regards
Thomas

Philips - Thomas
08-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Update:

Hi

I can inform you that we found your Post.
Please use this Link to be forwarded to your Post:
http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?1919-Your-experiences-with-FW-v0.140.39.0-for-8xx5-and-9xx5-series-%282010-models%29/page7

Your Thread has been merged together with the other one. I guess something went wrong in the Database.
However the Post has not been deleted!

Regards
Thomas

Gerhard
08-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Hi Thomas,

Update:...
Your Thread has been merged together with the other one. I guess something went wrong in the Database.
However the Post has not been deleted!

thank you for clarification.

Regards,
Gerhard