PDA

View Full Version : problem managing my Streamium SL400i over Club Philips

pfuhli
08-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Hi,

when I log in to change some streaming links under streamium management I get the message that I have to register my device - nevertheless i registered it already.

While trying to reregister it again I end up with a message telling me that registration for this device is not possible within Club Philips and I need to register without Club Philips.

After calling the Support Hotline I've got the answer that there might be some configuration changes going on and I should wait for some more days.

In other forums I red that this is a common problem.

Does anyone has a hint for me how to reach the Streamium Management page?

Best regards,

daniel

Philips - Thomas
08-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Topic has been moved, to the right subsection

Philips - Andrea
08-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Hi Daniel

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time accessing your streamium management page.

As you have already contacted your local German customer support team, I would suggest that you do indeed keep checking for any updates made on the streamium management page.

If you are still unable to access the page, I would again contact your local customer support team in Germany for further assistance:
Tel: 0800 000 7520 (kostenfrei)
Montag Freitag 08:00 20:00 Uhr
Samstags 09:00 18:00 Uhr

Best of luck,
Andrea

kwinnie
08-31-2011, 03:55 AM
So, you are used to streamium management page, not new to the page and you found that the page denied your actions by saying your device hasnt yet been registered?

Philips - Andrea
08-31-2011, 08:19 AM
Hi Daniel

I have sent you a PM with some further information.

Thanks,

Andrea

harish
09-05-2011, 06:53 AM
Hello Daniel,

We are checking this issue, can you please send your credentials you use to login to Streamium to my email id, that is To : chandra.sahu@philips.com and CC to harish.chary@philips.com.

Regards

Harish

harish
09-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Hello Daniel,

We are checking this issue, can you please send your credentials you use to login to Streamium to my email id, that is To : chandra.sahu@philips.com and CC to harish.chary@philips.com.

Regards

Harish

Philips - Katerina
08-27-2015, 01:42 PM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina