PDA

View Full Version : problem managing my Streamium SL400i over Club Philips

pfuhli
08-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi,

when I log in to change some streaming links under streamium management I get the message that I have to register my device - nevertheless i registered it already.

While trying to reregister it again I end up with a message telling me that registration for this device is not possible within Club Philips and I need to register without Club Philips.

After calling the Support Hotline I've got the answer that there might be some configuration changes going on and I should wait for some more days.

In other forums I red that this is a common problem.

Does anyone has a hint for me how to reach the Streamium Management page?

Best regards,

daniel

Philips - Thomas
08-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Topic has been moved, to the right subsection

Philips - Andrea
08-30-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi Daniel

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time accessing your streamium management page.

As you have already contacted your local German customer support team, I would suggest that you do indeed keep checking for any updates made on the streamium management page.

If you are still unable to access the page, I would again contact your local customer support team in Germany for further assistance:
Tel: 0800 000 7520 (kostenfrei)
Montag Freitag 08:00 20:00 Uhr
Samstags 09:00 18:00 Uhr

Best of luck,
Andrea

kwinnie
08-31-2011, 04:55 AM
So, you are used to streamium management page, not new to the page and you found that the page denied your actions by saying your device hasnt yet been registered?

Philips - Andrea
08-31-2011, 09:19 AM
Hi Daniel

I have sent you a PM with some further information.

Thanks,

Andrea

harish
09-05-2011, 07:53 AM
Hello Daniel,

We are checking this issue, can you please send your credentials you use to login to Streamium to my email id, that is To : chandra.sahu@philips.com and CC to harish.chary@philips.com.

Regards

Harish

harish
09-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Hello Daniel,

We are checking this issue, can you please send your credentials you use to login to Streamium to my email id, that is To : chandra.sahu@philips.com and CC to harish.chary@philips.com.

Regards

Harish