PDA

View Full Version : 32pfl3505h/12 channel list issue

Emanuele
08-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Hi All,
I found a problem on the 32pfl3505h/12 I bought last thursday:
-First of all I updated the firmware to v2.14 and I re-ordered the channels after installation.
-Things went fine and I could watch TV without problems.
-After a couple of days, switching on the TV I discovered that the channel list was gone and I had to perform a new search. The most annoying thing was that I had to reorder the channels a second time (which can be quite tedious :mad:).

Anyone has experienced this problem before?

Thank you very much in advance,

Emanuele

Emanuele
09-02-2011, 07:58 AM
It happened again: the TV was in standby, I pressed the "1" button on the remote control, and on the TV appeared the message "channel not installed" (in Italian, of course). The whole channel list was gone, again. This is becoming annoying :mad: and I'm considering returning the TV.

Do any of you have a clue? Is it a problem I can solve with a new update of the firmware? (I already updated to v2.14).

Thanks in advance,

Emanuele

a_Tom
09-02-2011, 08:02 AM
what TV provider do you use?
how did you connect the TV?
what settings do you use to set up the TV?

Emanuele
09-02-2011, 10:16 AM
I hope I i did not misunderstand your questions:

what TV provider do you use? No TV provider, simply DVB-T.
how did you connect the TV? I connected the TV to the external antenna only, no additional devices installed.
what settings do you use to set up the TV? I use the default ones, I only changed the video and audio settings during the first switch-on and re-ordered the channel list for my convenience.

Thanks for your interest! :) Regards,

Emanuele