PDA

View Full Version : Philips server not found (since some days)

Com-media
08-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Since about five days I can no more access Net-TV. I had no problems for months. My home network is cabled (static IP). My server is XP-Prof SP3 and the Firewall's ICMP is set to "allow outgoing destination unreachable" for my Thomson Speedtouch 585ivl router. Activation or deactivation of the Firewall does not change anything. I can access and play all my video, sound and pictures over my home network via Windows Mediaplayer 11 on TV (32PLF9604H). The only thing that has been changed is the installation of the August-updates of Microsoft. Is it possible that Microsoft has modified some security settings on their last updates?

DellUser
08-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Try a total Net TV reset. Lookup "clear Net TV memory" in the menu of the TV.You will lose al your Net TV settings (if any done) and you will have to re-register at Club Philips. Let us know if it solved anything.

Com-media
08-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Thank you for your response. Of course y did a reset of the Net Tv memory. Y even tried to replace Ethernet cables an connect to an other switch without success. My TV can access the internet because I can see that no newer firmware update is available. But still no aces to Net Tv to re-register.

stoleriko
09-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Since about five days I can no more access Net-TV. I had no problems for months. My home network is cabled (static IP). My server is XP-Prof SP3 and the Firewall's ICMP is set to "allow outgoing destination unreachable" for my Thomson Speedtouch 585ivl router. Activation or deactivation of the Firewall does not change anything. I can access and play all my video, sound and pictures over my home network via Windows Mediaplayer 11 on TV (32PLF9604H). The only thing that has been changed is the installation of the August-updates of Microsoft. Is it possible that Microsoft has modified some security settings on their last updates?

like you' I can play my files on the net and can check for an update for my tv
still no net tv

hrietman
09-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Same issue; NET-TV works, then I exit NET-TV for a software update today (so I have the latest version as of today 8-sept-2010), TV starts again, select NET-TV, Philips server not available! The status page shows all green. Any one any suggestions? It cannot be any cable or something else because it was working 10 minutes ago before the software update....

bman
09-14-2010, 07:13 PM
I've had the same isue today, but what I did was reset my internet router.
After resetting my router en NET TV works again.
Hopfuly this works also for you guys!