PDA

View Full Version : Epg & gmp

spol81
09-09-2011, 04:56 AM
32PFL6605H
As in the TV set to local time. If I install it manually, not displayed television program. In automatic mode, the time taken from the teletext of the first channel?
How to set the GMP +3?

Philips - Thomas
09-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Hi

in the TV you set up Country on the Channel Search, based on the Data entered here, the Time will set.
So if you set up Germany for instance you will allways have GMT+1 in the Time settings, no matter where you live.

Regards
Thomas

mike tv
09-09-2011, 10:07 AM
That sounds like there is no way to manually change the time (or even time zone would do)? That's a big pity. I'm in Ireland, but I have my TV set to another county set up (Norway I think). Because the Irish setup had a couple of issues with it. By choosing another country's set up allowed me to fix those issues. All that's wrong now is the time given for each program in the EPG is wrong by an hour.

It would be great if it was possible to manually set the time/time zone. Do you take feature requests?

spol81
09-09-2011, 01:08 PM
It would be great if it was possible to manually set the time/time zone. Do you take feature requests?
Also very want it. I live in Russia and we have a lot of time zones. My ISP use rkomenduet Finland.

spol81
09-15-2011, 05:43 AM
The company ignored requests from its customers? Why not change the time zone provided? There will be an official response? I bought a TV - Live with deficiencies of software developers?

Philips - Thomas
10-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi

Sorry but yes, this is fix, nothing to be changed.

Regards
Thomas