PDA

View Full Version : Wifi Media Connect For Mac

Shulaf
09-09-2011, 10:21 PM
Will this software be available for mac as it is the biggest os after windows.

Philips - Thomas
09-13-2011, 07:38 AM
Hi Shulaf,

The Wifi Media Connect Software is only available for Windows OS and there is no support for either Macintosh or Linux.
I can and will not speak for the Future but as of now there is no Plan to have support for this Systems.

Regards
Thomas

Margehead
09-20-2011, 01:16 AM
Boy, that's really a shame. Everyone I know has a Macintosh, and I just bought this 40" LED LCD TV of yours, but will be returning it tomorrow because there's no MediaConnect for Mac. Such a simple piece of code to make it Mac compatible and yet....no software. Such a shame. Very disappointed in Philips.

The Wifi Media Connect Software is only available for Windows OS and there is no support for either Macintosh or Linux.
I can and will not speak for the Future but as of now there is no Plan to have support for this Systems.

Regards
Thomas[/QUOTE]

LocDim
09-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Yes, that's a shame. Why not ?

Hi Shulaf,

Regards
Thomas

Tony Gianni
11-10-2011, 05:13 AM
Yes.. it is a shame.. All i have are Macs... never will go to windows again and I'm trying to find a way to get this media connect to work on my macbook pros. However, i read the specs before i bought the tv and knew the situation. its a nice tv without the mac feature and i couldn't find another tv with the same feature anywhere near the price... i figure for the cost savings ill add Apple TV or a mac mini to the 4 Philips tis i have and stream more than the limitation of one video at a time.