PDA

View Full Version : Noise (static) und disturbance on fidelio 1200

Bird
09-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Last week i bought this fidelio for my iPad. It works fine, although you have to be a bit careful, when you touch the iPad once docked. But the sound isn't that great. You can hear there is potential ( Nice bass and clear in high freq), but playing music from the iPad, you hear noise like electrostatic, or as of the speakers cannot coop although playing at low volume. Does anyone know of this problem and has ideas to solve? Or should i return the device?

SoundWave
09-19-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi
I had same prob with my iPhone, til I turned off my WiFi or put it in airplane mode.

Maybe this will help the sound interference on your iPad too? Hope it helps :)

Bird
09-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Thanks for your tipp, but it doesn't help (and you have no internet anymore for wheather and so ;-( ).
If there is no solution, I think I better return THE device and hope Philips can repair it.

kwinnie
09-23-2011, 09:51 AM
noise when dock in or there s noise through out the playback of music?
i hv experience when there s noise when it's docked in, but after sitting on the device... it's perfectly ok...

and do you think that's some interference or is just electrostatic noise?

Bird
09-24-2011, 12:14 PM
When music put on pause, there is no noise, even at high volume. It is more like the speakers can't handle sound...... I noticed one more strange thing: of you touch the metal back of the IPad it is under some voltage. I think it is just a bad product, though i like THE concept.