PDA

View Full Version : service menu

xtremap26s
09-21-2011, 01:26 AM
Hello, yesterday I played with the service menu of my 46pfl8685 ambilight and now no longer works, I definitely changed other parameters ... how do I set all the default values​​? thanks

Toengel
09-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Hi,

the service menu is meant for technicans from Philips - not for end users!!!

I think you need to call service to "repair" your TV. But in this case this is not "included" in warrenty...

Toengel@Alex

xtremap26s
09-21-2011, 08:12 AM
Hello ... unfortunately I do not have much confidence in the service menu philips service was used by me because the service I returned the TV without ambilight functioning because it had not been turned on after replacing the main board.
thanks

Philips - Thomas
09-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Hi

please get in Contact with your local Call Center to check the Service Option. But, as Toengel already mentioned,
changes in the Service menu will end in a Warranty loss.
http://www.support.philips.com/support/catalog_selector.jsp?COOKIE=off

Regards
Thomas

Pa86
09-21-2011, 10:44 AM
Hello ... unfortunately I do not have much confidence in philips service. the service menu was used by me because philips service returned the TV without ambilight functioning because it had not been turned on after replacing the main board.
thanks

Then you should have contacted them again and insisted that they solved this for you (via home visit, as they apparently made a mistake).