PDA

View Full Version : "Default" songs

Davids
09-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Hi!

I got my GoGear SA5295/02 in December 2010. When I unpacked, there were some songs on it. A few days ago I had a problem with it, and when I connected to my PC, the Device Manager realized the problem, and I pushed the "Repair" button.
Now the device is working well, but all of the songs were deleted. I don't care about this, but (as I mentioned) there were some songs originally on it, which were really likeable to me.
Can somebody tell me please which songs were these? (Maybe they put them on it, during the fabrication.)

Thank you!

Davids

Philips - Andrea
10-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Hi Davids!

Sorry to hear that the pre-loaded songs were deleted during the 'Repair' process.

We have found the song information for you, if you follow this link they are listed in the folder by Artist along with the relevant .wma files too:

http://wtrns.fr/rpAa4bVe1oxE7Q

Enjoy! :)

Kind regards,

Andrea

Davids
10-09-2011, 05:20 PM
I'm very thankful to you!

But now I realized, that these songs are not the same as I had on my device.
Maybe it depends on when was it fabricated, and in which country I bought it.
I bought it in Hungary, and maybe it was fabricated, in 2008. I think because of this:

Maybe these informations are helpful too:

kwinnie
10-10-2011, 05:12 AM
glad that philips is able to give this information still after few-year-launch...

@Davids,
some hints on the songs? they are pure melodies or they are sung in your language?
to my knowledge that should be quite generic... i.e. same for diff extention...