PDA

View Full Version : sa2ara16k/02 errors!

akerbabber
10-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Hello, i am akerbabber and English is not my first language,i'm good to read it but not to write it, so sorry for my bad English.

A friend of mine gives to me a sa2ara16k/02, because when she turns on her device it shows this message: file system error!
So i have installed Songbird downloaded from Philips's site, but it doesn't recognize my device, and windows shows me mount and umount message in loop, after i tried to fix it by the option inside tool tab, Songbird ask me to connect the device meanwhile pressing the + button, and starts the fix, after about 10/20 minutes it ends the procedure and so i tried to on the mp4 player and it shows the same errors, but now if i try to fix it with same procedure it ends in about one minute xD

Please help me, Thanks.

kwinnie
10-19-2011, 02:21 PM
so the boring diagnostic 3 steps go like this:
1. Reset: there is a dot button at the side of your player. use a pen to push the button. you will feel a tick sound if succeed. and then you try to press the power on button to see if this reset things
2. If Reset not work: try to format the player. Click your player in the player pane on the left > tools tab > format.
3. If Format doesnt help: try repair: On the top menu > Tools> Repair my Philips device...

If all those 3 steps not work... capture your error console for Philips rep: On the top menu > Tools> Error console

heliz
07-30-2012, 02:21 AM
so the boring diagnostic 3 steps go like this:
1. Reset: there is a dot button at the side of your player. use a pen to push the button. you will feel a tick sound if succeed. and then you try to press the power on button to see if this reset things
2. If Reset not work: try to format the player. Click your player in the player pane on the left > tools tab > format.
3. If Format doesnt help: try repair: On the top menu > Tools> Repair my Philips device...

If all those 3 steps not work... capture your error console for Philips rep: On the top menu > Tools> Error console

@kwinnie,
I followed the steps but none of these worked!
On the error console, q links leads me to a highlighted control:
" // If the device node is supposed to be hidden, hide the service pane node.
aDevInfo.svcPaneNode.hidden = device.properties.hidden;"

Can you help me?

kwinnie
07-30-2012, 03:55 AM
i dont think this error code is that relevant to the problem you are now experiencing.
since you mentioned it wont even detect your player.
i guess you should make sure it's fully charged after trying everything. it that s still not working, then unfortunately you have to take it to service/ exchange. since you bought it for just 1 month, i m sure it's still under warranty.