PDA

View Full Version : The gogear vibe sa1vbe04km/37 says its mp4.... but

S3v3n
10-19-2011, 07:20 AM
The gogear sa1vbe04km/37 says its mp4.... but i converted a wmv to mp4 and put it in the video folder and it didnt show up, and then i went to explorer and found it and clicked it, and it said video format not accepted...

what do i dooo :mad:

kwinnie
10-19-2011, 10:22 AM
then i went to explorer and found it and clicked it, and it said video format not accepted...

what do i dooo :mad:

you mean you cannot open it even in your PC? If that's the case, it may be the file corruption and you have to convert it again.

FIRE-Roy-EMBLEM
04-24-2014, 03:10 AM
1. I got a Gogear Vibe for Christmas 2013, and it was good but it's kind of faulty and doesn't show my music and audiobooks the way I organised it unless I go on folder view.

2. I also want to watch videos on it and I know it supports MJPEG only not MP4 when it's supposed to be a MP4. So I watched a video on the Philips website and it said to get videos on my Gogear Vibe I must connect my Gogear vibe to my laptop, go on YouTube, watch my video, then wait for a little notification saying "download" and click on it and It will convert and download for you. You get the program by downloading it with the pack when you buy it. I did this and it keeps saying error download failed. And I got Philips media converter but when it says connect a Philips product and it will go automatically it doesn't detect it i have closed it and opened it even restarted my laptop this is a BIG disappointment. HELP ME
Also i noticed on the gogear its self the demo video it comes with says AMV at the end but in the information its says supports MJPEG its NOT VERY CLEAR WHICH ONE DOES IT SUPPORT??!!
HHEELLPP:mad::mad::mad: