PDA

View Full Version : Lost My WiFi Media Connect CD Code

nalyom9
10-21-2011, 11:04 AM
Hello,

I Lost My WiFi Media Connect CD Code which was printed on the envelope, I need to uninstall the programme to see if I can sort out a network problem I have with it. I am worried it will ask me for the code when I reinstall. Is it possible to get the old code again or maybe a new one??

Thanks

John

Toengel
10-21-2011, 11:37 AM
Hi,

the code is only necessary for the download - not the installation. So, if you have the installer EXE, all should be ok...

Toengel@Alex (Toengel@Alex)

nalyom9
10-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Ahhh I see, thanks, but how do you get an update for the software, dont you need the code again when you go back to the website?

John

Toengel
10-22-2011, 08:49 AM
Hi,

as far as I know there is no update - the version which is available is from october 2010.

Toengel@Alex

nalyom9
10-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Hi, thanks for that, I have reinstalled the software and I can project the desktop of my Win7 PC to the TV but I can't just browse the files the hard drive to play music etc. My C drive is set to share, my net tv works perfectly but I can see the pcs harddrive (My Docs folder and so on) If I try to connect to the network on the tv it stays serarching constantly but wont show the folders. I am stumped.

John

patomarco
12-30-2011, 04:18 AM
Hello, i bought the 40PFL6606D/77 model, and came with a wifi dongle, the problem is that i lost the blister with the cd and code for the wifi media connect, and now i can't download the software because the website ask me for a code that i don't have, please, what can i do to get the software to connect my pc to the led TV. Than you.

Tomas
01-09-2012, 03:52 PM
hi, thanks for that, i have reinstalled the software and i can project the desktop of my win7 pc to the tv but i can't just browse the files the hard drive to play music etc. My c drive is set to share, my net tv works perfectly but i can see the pcs harddrive (my docs folder and so on) if i try to connect to the network on the tv it stays serarching constantly but wont show the folders. I am stumped.

John

!-- bump --!

Tomas
01-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Hi,

the code is only necessary for the download - not the installation. So, if you have the installer EXE, all should be ok...

Toengel@Alex (Toengel@Alex)

I'm stuck with the same problem. Nearly a year after I bought the PTA01/00 I tryed to connect the dongle to my wireless network. My TV is a 42PFL7695H. I can't find the CD blister and thus can't download the software.
Thanks / Tomas

cookie666
04-05-2012, 02:37 AM
i also had the same problem

can anybody help me to download the software?

for_mica
04-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Hello, i bought the 40PFL6606D/77 model, and came with a wifi dongle, the problem is that i lost the blister with the cd and code for the wifi media connect, and now i can't download the software because the website ask me for a code that i don't have, please, what can i do to get the software to connect my pc to the led TV. Than you.

I lost my CD also. I was able to locate my media connect code under the television's menu options. Unfortunately, I still can't download the software due to an error on the site. I am currently searching for another option.
On mine, I pressed Menu, selected Setup, selected software then selected MediaConnect code.

menros
07-28-2012, 02:10 PM
i have the cd and the cod but i used the program 9 times so i received a warning :
THIS IS TENTH AND LAST TIME YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE.WHAT TO DO NOW?
PLS. ADVISE ME.