PDA

View Full Version : 7606: Watch DVD turing USB-Recording isn't possible

PaulPanzer
10-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Hallo,

why it isn't possible to watch DVD during USB-Recording of an DVB-S Channel? You explained that the TV uses only one Recevier - but what's the reason for this limitation by the other Input-Channels?

Is this a bug or a limitation of the hardware/design? Can you change this behavior in the further Firemware-Versions?

Model 7606 with 14.76

Thanks

Paul

Toengel
10-23-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi,

I think this would be a great feature, that during USB recording one could be able to what HDMI sources...

Toengel@Alex

Vince69
11-07-2011, 05:52 AM
Hi,

I confirm that this is really a problem because it is not possible to do something else while recording (See a DVD, browse the PC, etc. ...). Thank you for doing a firmware update if possible because it is really painful to use.

Cordially

Vincent

Jason6
11-08-2011, 10:55 AM
It would be a Killer Feature to record TV with the integrated Tuner and watching a Movie over the HDMI Port at the same time! I doesn`t like a lot of hardware near the TV! Please!!!!

Vince69
12-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Hello,

One person from Philips could tell me if the firmware (or Software appoints) will evolve?
Today I have two choices:
- Buy a hard drive if the tv allows proper use of the function record (recording day, watch a DVD while recording, etc ...)
- Buy a real external recorder with hard drive (of course not seen that brand Philips Philips makes no more!)

Thank you for responding to customers a little disappointed given the posts on the hard disk recording.

cordially
Vincent