PDA

View Full Version : 7606 and USB-Recording: Fast Forward / Jump

PaulPanzer
10-23-2011, 11:56 AM
Hallo,

is it possible to jump to a specific mark into the USB-Movie? FastForwad doesn't works good (only 30s-Jumps...) - this not existing feature might the USB-Recording unusable .....

Model 7606 with 14.76

Do you change this behavior (better fast-Forward, Jump, etc. like the Linvdr-Implementation....) in further Firmware-Versions?

Thanks

Paul

Philips - Thomas
10-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Hi Paul

Jumping to a certain point of the Movie is not possible.
However, yes, we are working on many improvements but i can not promise you when Updates will be available.

Regards
Thomas

xrxss15
01-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Hi,

are there any news when an update will be available? I have a 32pfl9606 and advancing in a recorded movie by, say, one hour is very tedious.

Regards,
joh

jerrypvienna
01-30-2012, 04:12 PM
jump
any news?

Verticaljoy
02-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Well that is frustrating!!!
Bought the 5806 K/02 this week. Normally I am a Fan of Philips products.
But let me say, this TV is a Fail from them. Although nice picture quality and Possible features. But why to put all those stuff if you cant use them well.
After installing the lastest Firmware"the LATEST" the TV is still missing very BASIC functions like:

1: cant jump to a specific time in a movie via usb. or may be fast forward 16x etc. Well accidently pushed something in middle of a movie and then....never watched that again :)

2: cant sort the satellite channels. out of 1000 channels how can i find the one I want to watch. My goodness.

3: Net TV is catastrophic. Crashes very often. Youtube app not usable.

4: RemoteApp cant type. instead of letters gets the number.

Well having a lot of featurs may be a good thing but I need basic controls. No way but have to return this useless box.

Vince69
02-17-2012, 06:32 PM
jump
any news?

Hello,

I suppose it is like for the rest, not need to wait for an answer from Philips ...

An angry customer
Vince