PDA

View Full Version : BDP3200 bugs & problems

inocencius
10-28-2011, 01:22 AM
Hi, please fix some annoying bugs in that player:
-Some portuguese subtitles shows wrong accentuation, even with ocidental characters set.
-The subtitles are VERY small and white, very hard to read sometimes. Would be great subtitles size and color option.
-Reading automactly subtitles in video files would be useful when the video starts with dialogs. I have always to do it manualy way and always i lose some dialogs.
-The tray sometimes freeze when you try to open or close. Take a look at it.
-There is no a option to fast navigation in files menu. thats annoying if you use a external HD with many files. would be great if we could jump 10 to 10 files or something like that. As remote control has letters too, you could add a search file option.

OTHER SUGGESTIONS (less important):
-A option to select what we see in bluray display (i.e.: only track number, only track name, only artist, and so on).
-Resume mp3/video files reproduction when loaded by usb, like you see in vehicles systems.

I'm using latest firmware version (1.66)

inocencius
11-01-2011, 02:18 PM
None reply?? Cmon guys, my suggestions are all easy to implement.

There are little details that make ALL difference. I hope i get at least a reply :(

kwinnie
11-02-2011, 06:41 AM
havent read this until now :P
your suggestions make sense to me! What's wrong with the Portuguese subtitle? Can you give some examples? This happens to just 1 or srt file or it's generally all your Portuguese files?

inocencius
11-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Hi kwinnie, thanks for reply, and sry for my late, was a busy week for me.

Sometimes when load portuguese subs there was lacking characters (with gaps or chinese characters instead). But oddly i didn't get that bug again for take a pic.

When this happened was all port files (usually i use srt).

kwinnie
11-07-2011, 07:31 AM
would that be just the prob of the particular srt file?

do you mean this wont happen if that's merged to the video, say by software like mkmerge?