PDA

View Full Version : Help with BDP7500B2 remote Control

Paulie
10-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new at the posting of topics forum, but I have a problem with my BDP7500 B2 remote control. It's says locked and I can't manage to get it to unlocked. Does anyone have any ideas how I can go about getting to function properly?
Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. (The console itself is also locked.)

Thanks

Toengel
10-28-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi,

the BDP displays "lock" or what exactly do you mean with lock? When does this happen? Please post more information!

Toengel@Alex

Paulie
10-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I meant that when I turn the tv and the Bluray on, I want to play a disc, but the remote says "locked" and I can't get it to change the given message.

Freddy
10-28-2011, 03:50 PM
Hi Paulie,

probeer nog eens in het Nederlands te omschrijven wat er precies gebeurt, want ik ben bang dat het tot dusver nog niet echt duidelijk is voor ons... ;)

This was Dutch for: "try to describe again in Dutch what happens exactly, as I fear it isn't quite clear to us yet..."

Oscar
10-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi,your remote has no display so you say you see the message on the screen of your TV? Do you get a stop sign in the middle of your screen? All discs or only one? Parental controls somewhere? Which button(s) do you press when this happens?

Rgds

Philips - Remko
11-22-2011, 10:45 AM
closed, due to no activity