PDA

View Full Version : Philips after sales service is ridiculous in india

sarika
10-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Philips is focusing on selling new TV's how about giving after sales service ... service in india is ridiculous .. I purchased 42" LCD PHILIPS TV in april 2009. And since august 2011, my TV is at your Lajpat nager service centre, new delhi, india ..and nothing done till yet ...
WORK ORDER NO.: PDEL2908110110 ... very sad ..and every time i email you on "philips_4124094@philips-customercare.com" and get same response .. "With respect to your e-mail, we deeply regret for any inconvenience you have faced, and shall look into the matter .As we at Philips Consumer Care believe in sense and simplicity, please note that your request has been forwarded to the Branch Service Head. As soon as we receive the feed back we will inform you accordingly."

Philips
10-31-2011, 11:21 AM
Hi Sarika,

First of all sorry to hear about your bad experiences with our Service. We do of course take this serious, and therefore I've contacted Consumer Care in India. They replied that they will contact you ASAP to sort things out. Please keep us informed on the progress.

Regards,
JuAn