PDA

View Full Version : BDP5200/05 - BBC iplayer

awaterhouse
10-30-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi,
I only received my player yesterday [recommended by Which? magazine and delivered by Amazon] - before it arrived I read up about issues with the iplayer from the BBC - so straight away I updated the firmware using the settings menu and then played with the iplayer. Fine.

This morning I connect and the iplayer has disappeared from the Net tv list of possible options - any idea where or why it has gone - I've not powered down the device since yesterday?

Thanks

Alun

Toengel
10-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Hi,

try to check also the firmware on the support web sites - I think you can find there a newer one...

Regarding iPlayer - I think I read somewhere that there are some problems with it...

Toengel@Alex

awaterhouse
10-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Hi,
I think I may have sorted it - while in net tv, I decided to add an app - when I look at the top of the screen, it thinks I am in the Ukraine... once changed to UK I can now add the BBC iplayer...

OK, so perhaps I am not seeing the right "store" for the UK [if that makes sense]. How do I make sure I am seeing the UK part of net tv?

Thanks in advance.

Alun

Pacman
10-31-2011, 09:17 AM
If you go to the APP Gallery in NET TV ( first Icon on the left top corner ), and once in there you select in the country UK then that should do the trick

Bye