PDA

View Full Version : Error when updating GoGear ViBE firmware

karolus80
11-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Hello,

I'm trying to update my GoGear ViBE's firmware (SA3VBE08K/97) through Songbird v2.5.6 Build: 5.6.2119, but I will always receive an error message as soon as it tries to begin the update process.

I'm attaching the window that appear's with the error. I already updated Songbird to last version. Disconnected and connected the device again, but nothing, always the same.

Thanks in advance!

PEPE46
11-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Karolus80 Hi!

I met with the same problem, but not just one type. I do not think user error, a mistake I think a central server. Philips' tech support is supposed to help! The download of the DLL file is missing.
"Documents and Settings / Local Settings / Application Firmware Data/Philips-Songbird/Profiles/jqsow0bg.default/firmware_cache/v2/Philips DLL Cache is empty"

Toengel
11-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Hi,

on the start page of the forum there is an announcement that something is not working correctly with the servers... maybe it works when the server issue has been solved.

Toengel@Alex

cadu
03-13-2014, 02:41 AM
MY GogearVibe SA4VBE08KF/97 given problem updating links ... not now nor when I press reset, it's a tone when you reconnect via usb but does not recognize
to open the root of the player, try to recover by PHILIPS SONGBIRD and he's a msg error recovery and not what I do?
Thanks in advance! Carlos Eduardo de Abreu