PDA

View Full Version : DCM378/12 & iPhone 4 iOS5

roronoa34
11-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Hi,
my iPhone 4 with iOS 5 doesn't work on the dock.
I haven't sound from speakers but electric loading works.
Im' waiting for a solution, like DCM580/12 update -about same problem-

Kind regards

Philips - Gary
11-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi roronoa,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with this product and iOS5.

We have found that many of the issues being reported with iOS5 are addressed in Apple's latest update iOS5.0.1. Have you already updated to 5.0.1? If you have not I would recommend doing so.

Please let us know if this doesn't work so that we can investigate.

Kind regards,

Gary

roronoa34
11-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Thanks for your answer Gary.
I have already updated to 5.0.1 and the problem persists...

Philips - Gary
11-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi roronoa,

Thank you for confirming your iOS version, I'm sorry to hear the issue persists with iOS5.0.1 installed on your iPhone.

We are now looking into this issue for you, thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Gary

Volume
11-17-2011, 02:23 AM
Hi Roronoa,

Have you rebooted the iPhone and stopped all running APPs after upgrade ? I remember that Philips also requires us to reboot when iOS was upgraded to iOS 4 before....

Not a good solution, but good to try, better to wait for response :p

roronoa34
11-17-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi, thanks for the idea, Volume.
I tried your solution -stopped all running apps and rebooted the iPhone before using the dock- but it didn't work.
I'm sorry, so do I, Gary. I hope Philips will find a solution in a short while.

Kind regards

Philips - Gary
12-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Hi roronoa,

Having looked into the reported issue we were unable to reproduce the problems you are experiencing.

As we cannot reproduce the problem, and other users are not reporting the same or similar issues, if the advice provided has not helped it would appear that unfortunately something has gone wrong with your device :(.

In this case I would recommend contacting your local Philips support for advice on the next steps to resolve the problem. You can find contact details using the link below:

http://www.support.philips.com/support/catalog_selector.jsp

Kind regards,

Gary

roronoa34
12-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Hi, thanks for your answer. The problem is gone, the sound is OK now, it seems the problem came from the physical connection between the device and the support...

Kind regards