PDA

View Full Version : Bugs

DJSnels
08-28-2010, 06:43 PM
I have a 40pfl7605h/12 for a few months and there are 2 things i've noticed.

When I power of my TV (with remote control) there is an about 20% change that the ambilight remains lid. It is always in the color that it had before turning the tv of (it doesn't turn white or so).
I have to turn the tv on and off again to turn the ambilight of.

Often the screen " hangs" or "lags" for about a second and the ambilight goes off.
I am watching tv through DVB-C from Ziggo (The Netherlands) using a Ziggo CI+ module.

Anyone familiar with these problems, or does someone have any solutions?

I have updated the firmware a few weeks back.

S. Snels

DJSnels
09-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Am i the only one having these problems?

I've also tried watching the tv without any settings to improve the image, such as 100Hz, but that didn't solve the problems.

anyone?

vgerwen
09-13-2010, 10:38 AM
I have a 37pfl7605H

1. When I switch my TV to standby the ambilight remains lid for 5 seconds and swtches off.

2. I'm using an external decoder and my screen never hangs. So I don't know whether it is DVB_C specific. I'm ablel to check it mid October when DVB_C is provided by our provider

JohnnyQ
09-13-2010, 06:16 PM
I think, with all the computer like functionality in the TV, the TV starts to behave like a computer.
At power off, it saves it's settings. That might take 5 sec. The ambilight just functions as a busy indication.

hippie67
09-17-2010, 03:52 PM
I have a 37pfl7605H
1. When I switch my TV to standby the ambilight remains lid for 5 seconds and swtches off.

This can be affected by the settings in the AmbiLight menu. There is an option called "Ambilight" -> "TV Switch off" -> "Fade out" that will make the Ambilight fade out during a few seconds after switch off. Please check and let us know the outcome.