PDA

View Full Version : Log-In Problems back again?

bta
11-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Hi,

in the last few days I observe again a long time until the NetTV log in is complete. Also the log in at IP-EPG takes very long.
The problem looks almost like the problem that exists before the SW 140.40 (for 2010 models) was released.
- the last day there have some updates been done (at least IP-EPG was down some times)
- my cable tv provider has changes some channels, so there was a channel update at tv side.

Has some one else observed such problems with the NetTV login speed?

Regards
bta

PS 40pfl7605h/12 at 140.40

Toengel
11-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Hi,

not with the login, but the commercials loading slower than slow and the detail pages are loading also very slow... compared to as it was 2 weeks ago...

Toengel@Alex

bta
11-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Toengel,

as you remember, when the problem starts first time we all mention that it takes very long that the commercials load. The next step was that the 1-2-3 page pops up when the TV trys to connect. Then we got the message "server not avaliable" and the 1-2-3 page doen't disapear and NetTV was not avaliable.

What I see is that it looks like the same problem we already have. So hopefully it does not escalate in the same manner than before 140.40.

Regards
bta

Toengel
11-23-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi,

I hope not... but maybe they preparing something regarding the "Smart TV Update"... who knows...

Toengel@Alex

ChrisG
11-27-2011, 12:12 PM
I have since 3 days no sign up possibility anymore. My connections stops at page 2 and tries to connect for about a minute or so. I'm owning the Brasil 40PFL9605D/78 set with software Q5552_0.140.25.0 There is no software update available. And I even tried to force the
EU software but the TV just does not want to read the stick with the upg file. Anyways all other connections to the outside world work. I also do not get a respone from the net tv support mail address.

Rgds,

Chris

cogu
12-08-2011, 03:57 PM
The same happens here. Suddenly, Net Tv doesn't work anymore. My TV is 40PFL6615D/78 (Brazilian model too) and the connection stops in screen 3: “Philips server not found, try again later". But PC file access via DLNA, streaming from PC to TV works fine, as well as Android tablet remote control and slide show.

I already tried all hints which Philips offers in the internet
(http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?724-Connecting-to-Net-TV-(-quot-Philips-server-not-found-quot-message)&highlight=moderator),
no success so far. Re-configure the connection, open ports in router, disable firewall... nothing helped. To my tv model, the last firmware available is 140.36. Seems the 140.40 fix this problem, but it doesn't avaliable to my model.

Any success so far?

best regards,
Diego

ChrisG
12-08-2011, 04:15 PM
The same happens here. Suddenly, Net Tv doesn't work anymore. My TV is 40PFL6615D/78 (Brazilian model too) and the connection stops in screen 3: “Philips server not found, try again later". But PC file access via DLNA, streaming from PC to TV works fine, as well as Android tablet remote control and slide show.

I already tried all hints which Philips offers in the internet
(http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?724-Connecting-to-Net-TV-(-quot-Philips-server-not-found-quot-message)&highlight=moderator),
no success so far. Re-configure the connection, open ports in router, disable firewall... nothing helped. To my tv model, the last firmware available is 140.36. Seems the 140.40 fix this problem, but it doesn't avaliable to my model.

Any success so far?

best regards,
Diego

I've received and update for my 40PFL9605D and so far it works.

cogu
12-08-2011, 04:20 PM
I've received and update for my 40PFL9605D and so far it works.

Hi Chris,
Have you received any feedback from Philips? Where did you get the update? At the Philips support site I didn't get anything official.

ChrisG
12-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Hi Chris,
Have you received any feedback from Philips? Where did you get the update? At the Philips support site I didn't get anything official.

I did get a reply and in the end got contact from Belgium (Brugges) with a link to a software update. This happened yesterday and I applied it yesterday evening. Today I told them to make it available for public. I got Q55R2_0.140.44.0 or so but need to check my TV later today or in the weekend.

cogu
12-08-2011, 07:09 PM
I did get a reply and in the end got contact from Belgium (Brugges) with a link to a software update. This happened yesterday and I applied it yesterday evening. Today I told them to make it available for public. I got Q55R2_0.140.44.0 or so but need to check my TV later today or in the weekend.

Right, ChrisG,
Cool that worked for you.
I saw the 140.44.0 release, but it works only with 9000 and 8000 series. I´ve 6000 series and I will continue trying to fix. Could you share your belgium contact? I sent a email to nettv.support@philips.com but no responses...

thks,