PDA

View Full Version : RE: Problem with HTC3560/12

cicero1973
11-24-2011, 12:20 PM
In June 2011 I bought a Bluray player (HTS3560/12) from Germany and had it delivered to my home address in Malta (Europe) . Since then I never connected it as I was renovating my house.

Upon doing so last week, the Bluray player gets stuck on "Starting" and there is no picture, whether from HDMI cable or cinch. I have tried with 2 TVs but nothing happens. The only two commands that work are Power on/Off and the "Source" - changing to Disk, USB, AUX etc. But still no picture. The bluray tray does not even open...

The only thing I have not tried was to connect the speakers to the Bluray player (that come with it). But I suppose that the Bluray still should work even if the speakers are not connected.

Do you have any tips or advice in this regard? Is this a warranty case (i.e. a defect in the system)? Since it has a world-wide warranty, can this repaired under warranty locally (i.e. through a local distributor? since Philips has no direct presence in Malta).

thanks in advance

and kind regards

cicero

Pacman
11-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Knowing you ahve no image I would advice your dealer...but since you bought it in Germany that will be difficult. Try the local call centre

Bye

kwinnie
11-29-2011, 09:02 AM
as long as you have the receipt / proof of purchase, i guess the device is still under warranty terms
:)
better check call centre...