PDA

View Full Version : film2home video store in Finland

tomkuu
11-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Hi,

How many movies should there be available via net tv film2home service? I can only see 34 movies there which is very few compared to what is available if I access film2home site via PC?

-tom

bufflig
12-15-2011, 09:28 AM
I see about the same amount of movies here in Sweden - the film2home on NetTV is simply not the same service as the website. They say they are putting more movies there as time goes by, but I've seen no change for the last few months at least :(

jsheikkila
05-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Hi, were you able to log in to the service via net tv? Writing password is apparently possible only with smartphone MyRemote app keyboard? I could not log in with it either. I also noticed that the movie collection was pretty limited compared to the website. Quite deceiving.

bufflig
05-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Yes, I was able to log in without a smartphone. It was a long time ago though, it remembers my login data so that I dont need to log in every time I start the film2home widget to see if there is any change in the amount of available films (which there isn't :)). In some apps you have to activate the keyboard with one of the coloured buttons, could that be what you need to do to log in? Just a wild guess... Hope it works out anyway!