PDA

View Full Version : DC390/12 brightness adjustment

Lech1
11-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Whenever I switch it on or off it always sets max level of brightness. I want to have it set always to min. Is it possible or something wrong with mine?

How to upgrade a firmware in it? Somehow through iPod / iPad?

Toengel
11-30-2011, 08:30 AM
Hi,

as far as I can see - there is no update available for DC390/12.

Toengel@Alex

kwinnie
12-01-2011, 06:45 AM
it seems to me that this kind of settings shud be remembered... as this is usually the case for those clock radio as well.
maybe you can unplug the player and then plug it back to see if that s ok?

Lech1
12-02-2011, 04:42 PM
maybe you can unplug the player and then plug it back to see if that s ok?

Have tried this - it didn't help.

Philips - Gary
12-05-2011, 09:43 AM
HI Lech1,

I'm sorry to see you're having difficulties with the brightness settings, I am having a look into this for you and shall post an update shortly.

Kind regards,

Gary

Philips - Gary
12-06-2011, 08:59 AM
Hi Lech1,

Having looked into this for you we have found this to be normal behaviour of the unit; when the unit is turned off the brightness adjustment will not be remembered by the product.

I have passed on your desire for the unit to remember the brightness settings in this way to our development teams who will look into the possibility of adding this however I cannot confirm at this point whether this can be done.

Kind regards,

Gary

Lech1
12-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Many thanks for investigating this issue for me. I am using this radio in my bedroom where light is usually dimmed and early morning is even dark in the room. So, this is why I wanted this device not to be a 'lamp".