PDA

View Full Version : Is Philips smart-TV server busy ????

VibSun
12-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Is anybody else having problem to use the smart-TV ?

When I try to see the program listing, with what is on right know. I get a 1,2,3 picture, where it say “Register”. And the only thing I can do is pressing “STOP”.

I have no problem in the daytime, but in the evening I maybe get in, and then the listing is SLOW. And maybe it will write “Server Busy” or something like this.

My problem is that I have to use the same page to record programs. And I do not like the idea, to go earlier home from job to get the TV to record a program. Because in the Daytime it works.

I have the 40PFL6626T connect by a lan cable, directly to the router. There have a 20/2 Mbit ADSL WAN to work with. And the other computers in the house work without any delay on the internet.

With the job as IT-manager, it look to me that Philips is having a very loaded server. Is this true, and is other having the same problem. And it is true, when will it be fixed ?

Philips - Thomas
12-05-2011, 06:07 AM
[Topic has been moved to NetTV subsection]

jorgea
12-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Many of us are experiencing the same problem that you described in your post. I wonder what the admin here at http://www.philips.com is going to do about this problem.