PDA

View Full Version : Streamium Keeps buffering

Mario Care
12-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi ,

I just bought the MCI298/12 one week ago. Since i live abrod from my country of birth and i wish to stay up to date on the news i decided to buy the MCI298/12. The first days it worked perfect , then it started buffering for an unlimted amount of time.

I searched the forums and found that moving the device closer to the wifi router might help. So i did that and it seemed to help for one day. After that it started buffering again for ages, so i moved the device again. Wich didnt help at all.

My next step was to connect it online trough a hardline, wich had the same result , just keeps buffering.
and makes the device unusable. The whole reason i bought the mci298 was for the internetradio.
Wich at this point doesnt seem to work at all. I am a little dissapointed since this is not really a cheap radio.
and i expected a better result from it.

Since i am all fresh out of ideas on what to do next, i hope that someone here can give me some help our solution.
I live on an Island so i cant just go back with it, its a whole day trip to go back to the store with the radio (2 hours on a boat then a 1.5 hour drive one way). so i want to make sure i tried all other posible solutions.

lucas1970
12-14-2011, 02:23 PM
I assume you have the latest firmware already installed. ALso it would be good to know on which stations it start buffering, so location, channel etc...