PDA

View Full Version : 46PFL9706H/12, programmagids not working

i4one
12-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Hi,
(46PFL9706H/12, latest software). When i want to record a program it tells me i need program information from the internet ("om een opname te programmeren, hebt u programmagidsinfo van internet nodig").

The funny thing is, it worked before. I get the text above when i press the record button (red dot) on the remote control. Also scheduling does not work anymore.

Today, when i went to program information to schedule the recording of a program, it asked me to load new program information. I clicked oke, because it was the only choice.

Now when i go to program information, the view has changed. I only can choose a program from the list and get information about that program. No possibility to schedule the recording of the program.

I checked the option to get program information from the internet and i reloaded program information again without succes.
Can you help?
Otto

L1Zeeman
12-10-2011, 09:53 AM
Hi Otto,

Probably you are having the same issue as disussed in this thread: EPG Network or broadcaster choice not functioning.
You now get the DVB-EPG instead of the IP-EPG that is required for the recording feature.
Check the other thread for additional information and a work-around:
http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?3555-EPG-Network-or-broadcaster-choice-not-functioning&goto=newpost&goto=newpost

i4one
12-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi,

Above link helped me to restore my recording functionality

Thanks a lot!
Otto

Polderboy
12-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Same problem here on my 46PFL8606H. Not able to record anymore since the TVTV EPG is not available.