PDA

View Full Version : V 1.20.1149 12-10-2011 my Mci730 loaded a new firmware?

agarius
12-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Where is this Info in this Forum?

My Firm now 1.20.1149. Old "Buffering"-Issue an internetradio is still living, fine ! :mad:
My NP2500 at same WLAN/DSL work fine since 2 years. I guess Philips never fix the "Buffering...." at MCI 730 . Poor!

New: I think equalizer-Settings und treble/bass-Volumes is a new feature!?

trebor_uk
12-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Can't say that I have noticed any differences with this new firmware either :(

mcm57
12-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Dear Moderators,

Please publish the release information for the new SW Version. And possibly make the thread contianing ist sticky. The old stremium cafe supplied this information, see here http://www.streamiumcafe.com/vBulletin/showpost.php?p=119550&postcount=1.

I thank many user would be gklad to know what has been improved and you would get feedback whether this works in reals world.

McM

photof
12-14-2011, 07:28 AM
Hi,

Still have stuttering, freeze and reboots with that firmware.
I have bought it in january and waiting a firmware without bug for 11 months :mad:.

I have two NP2900 and one NP2500 that work fine. The last firmware of the NP2900 had a bug that has been resolved few days after. I don't understand why Philips doesn't do the same with MCI730 !

On my NPxxxx I can browse by pressing a letter: "A" ...."M" makes direct access to albums whose name starts with an M. My MCI730 doesn't do the same, I've got more that 400 albums and accessing to "Z" is a feat... if MCI doesn't freezes !

Regards.

andylillo
12-15-2011, 08:44 PM
The new firmware does not fix the problem, when you leave MCI730 power saving mode must be set to re-zone and network parameters provided. A disaster!

Please lords philips FW develop a version of quality. :mad:

mcm57
12-29-2011, 06:01 AM
The new firmware does not fix the problem, when you leave MCI730 power saving mode must be set to re-zone and network parameters provided. A disaster!

Please lords philips FW develop a version of quality. :mad:

I had the same problems. Whenever I switched to power saving mode (by pressing off a longer time) the unit performed a cold start after the next power on asking several questions, i.e. time zone.

I fixed this problem by performing FACTORY RESET - at least I hope I've fixed.

After prerforming a factory reset all information has to be put in again. But after I've done this, my unit now strts after a deep sleep (power saving mode) without any trobles. Of course the startup from power saving lasts a longer time (which is not really state of the art) but theare are no questions and the unit boots into the main selection screen.

Mayby this helps. Please post a reply if this fixes the problem (or does not fix the problem).

McM

andylillo
12-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Perform factory reset hard a couple of hours the solution. The final solution took at least 2 weeks was a factory reset and then do the whole registration process again. With these two actions took 2 weeks with no problems.

Somebody knows why when placing a URL in my media. Aac the mci730 not able to reproduce, when it is. Mp3 no problem.

Greetings from Chile.

procl
02-09-2012, 08:48 AM
To Philips...

When you plan to make a new firmware which will correct all problems set forth above?

THANKS!

J.Mehl
08-21-2012, 05:01 PM
I had the same problems. Whenever I switched to power saving mode (by pressing off a longer time) the unit performed a cold start after the next power on asking several questions, i.e. time zone.

I fixed this problem by performing FACTORY RESET - at least I hope I've fixed.

After prerforming a factory reset all information has to be put in again. But after I've done this, my unit now strts after a deep sleep (power saving mode) without any trobles. Of course the startup from power saving lasts a longer time (which is not really state of the art) but theare are no questions and the unit boots into the main selection screen.

Mayby this helps. Please post a reply if this fixes the problem (or does not fix the problem).

McM

No, it does not help. After a few days the problem comes again: The settings are questioned again. The clock goes 6 hours wrong. After every start from the 'Eco-Standby' other 6 hours are drawn off from the time et cetera...
My device was 2 times in repair, but the problem was not repaired. Also putting back on work settings helps only for a short time. And the problem comes again!:-(

Apparently the problem of the bad teamwork comes between Router and 'MCI730'. As a Router I use ' FRITZ! Box ' from 'AVM'. The problem even appears with a network connection (LAN or WLAN). At the moment there are for me only two solutions of the problem:
1. Do not switch 'MCI730' in the 'Eco-Standby' :-(
2. Do not use the Network connection (LAN, WLAN) :-(
I have despaired.