PDA

View Full Version : IP-EPG now active for Duch cable users!

Philips - Mark
12-12-2011, 12:17 PM
I am happy to announce that IP-EPG is now accessible for all DVB-C (cable) users in the Netherlands.
IP-EPG availability is now according this updated matrix.

Note: 2011 TVs require an active IP-EPG to support USB recording.

Toengel
12-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Hi,

excellent! - I will update my Bug-List ;-)

[Edit: bug list adapted]

Toengel@Alex

chrissey123
12-14-2011, 11:01 PM
That's very nice, however it is completely useless now.
About 3/4 of the channels is not automatically recognized, and i'm not planning to do that manually. That will take hours!

Isn't there any automatic function to do that? And can't I reset it in some way?

Thanks for your help!

Erikrijnders
12-18-2011, 12:41 PM
This e-mail was sent by me (in Dutch) to TVTV. Philips, do something about this together with tvtv and make the IP-EPG usable by getting the act together and making sure ALL program info of ALL DUTCH CHANNELS are available. Donot give us a service that is not usable!
================================================== ==

Hallo!

Mijn televisie heeft IP-EPG van Philips met de gegevens van TVTV. Ik heb daarover VEEL klachten en wel de volgende:
- Geen logo's bij SBS6 HD, NET5HD en Veronica HD.
- Geen programmainfo bij SBS6, NET5 en Veronica en daar weer wel logo's

De volgende kanalen zitten nog steeds niet in jullie support:
- Syfy Universal (Nederlandse versie van Ziggo)
- Foxlife (Nederland)
- RTL Crime (Nederlandse versie)
- RTL Lounge
- Regionale zenders zoals TV OOST etc
- Eredivisie Live 1, 2 , 3 en 4
- Alle 24-zenders van de Publieke Omroep, zoals Humor24, Politiek 24, Nieuws24, 101TV
- Pebbles TV is een nederlandse zender, staat niet op de kaart!!!
- Kitchen 24 is een nederlandse zender, staat er niet bij
- Film1, Film1 Action etc staat er niet bij
- Sport1 etc staat er niet bij

Wat gaan jullie hier op korte termijn aan doen zodat alle programmainfo van bovenstaande zenders beschikbaar komt ??????????????

Mvrgr.,

Erik Rijnders

el911wood
12-18-2011, 12:47 PM
what about the poor sat only users at the 2010' tvs like me ?
grml

Corneel
12-18-2011, 08:08 PM
what about the poor sat only users at the 2010' tvs like me ?
grml

When you have a 2010 TV and use satellite, than you must have an external settopbox.
You have not done a channel installation on the TV, but you can still do that.
Put an antenna (or a piece of wire) to the TV and do a DVB-T cannel installation and choose to use the IP-EPG.
All major channels will be listed in your channel list. If you have a good antenna connected, you can even receive the free-to-air channels. (This will give you a PIP in the IP-EPG).

Alicia
12-19-2011, 05:26 PM
It's true it still not perfect, but I am glad that I can now see tv image and hear sound while browsing through EPG. And , it looks much nicer as cable EPG

Polderboy
01-14-2012, 09:47 PM
A lot of channels wich are often watched in the Netherlands are not avaiable in the IP EPG. A big mistake and therefore not useable.

Peer
01-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Totally agree with Polderboy ! One day SBS6, Veronica, Net5 give "Geen informatie besckibaar", the other day they work. Scrolling is very slow, lots of "running dots". Takes a lot of time before the detail information is showing. 40PFL9705 with 140.46

Erikrijnders
01-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Philips/Mark/Juan: please update on the loads of missing channels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there an update coming which will solve this. See the list from me above.

paulvld
07-07-2012, 08:55 AM
slam!tv

Gootje60
10-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Hi, Please can sombody help us? We have 40PFL8606H tv, ziggo cable and our TVguide is no working well.
Bijv: 13street say Navy cis in the TVguide in real there is JAG-episode on. We don't understand this.
what can we do to get this right?

Toengel
10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Hi,

maybe you should try to reload the page: option key + reload inside the IP-EPG view.

Toengel@Alex

Gootje60
10-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Hi toengel, thanks for the reply, but it is not working, sorry,:(